Call for Papers
ICAF-IMDS Malaysia 2023 Secretariat seeks research papers related, but not limited, to the following areas linked with the Conference theme:
• Forensic Accounting and Financial Criminology
• Risk Management
• Corporate Governance
• Public Sector Accounting
• Financial Accounting and Reporting
• Management Accounting and Control
• Auditing and Assurance
• Public Sector Accounting
• Accounting Information Systems
• International Accounting
• Accounting Education
• Corporate Finance and Capital Markets
• Corporate Social Responsibility
• Islamic Accounting
• Social and Environmental Accounting
• Business and Management
|Paper Submission Deadline||5 April 2023|
|Acceptance Notification to Authors||15 April 2023|
|Deadline for Revised/Final Version||26 April 2023|
Note: Submit paper with evidence of Conference fee payment.
- Submit abstract or full paper with evidence of conference fee deposit slip or payment transfer
- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in a journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere
- All papers must conform to the standard single-column format set in MS Word Template (Download it HERE)
- The paper must be written in English with a maximum of 10 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices
- Any additional page will be charged USD 20 per page
- Abstract without the completed paper will NOT be accepted.
- Papers must be sent through the OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System.
Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through a double-blind peer-review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the first submission.
At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by 1 February 2023 in order for the paper to be included in the Program and the Conference proceedings. By submitting a paper to present at the ICAF-IMDS 2023, you explicitly agree that you will have a fund and shall register for the conference.
Append together with Declaration Form as a single pdf.
Accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings. Authors will be required to transfer copyright of their paper to ICAF-IMDS 2023. The Proceedings will be available in the ICAF-IMDS Digital Library which can be accessed online, and will also be available in hard copy after the Conference. The Proceedings will be sent to ISI Thomson and Scopus for indexing.
On the basis of the recommendations provided by the peer reviewers, quality papers will be considered for publication in the following refereed journals:
- ICAF-IMDS Conference Proceedings.
- Indian-Pacific Journal of Accounting and Finance (IPJAF);
- International Journal of Contemporary Accounting Issues (IJCAI);
- Publication in Scopus/ERA
The accepted papers are subject to compliance to review report, editorial comments, conference feedback, and payment of applicable submission fees. Before submission, papers need to be formatted as per the journal requirements. Authors of the shortlisted papers will be invited to enhance their papers (i.e., improving the findings, expanding in some areas and drilling deeper into others, to justify a good journal publication) for submission and possible publication in the relevant journals. Papers will undergo the journal's peer review process, and the journal's Editors will select accepted papers for publication.
ICAN MCPE Credit Hours
The “ICAF-IMDS 2023” conference attracts ICAN MCPE: 16 Hours or CPE: 16 Hours
ICAF-IMDS 2023 Secretariat
Submit Now Register Now Download Brochure