Announcement and Call for Papers
Paper Submission Deadline
25 April 2022
Acceptance Notification to Authors
28 April 2022
Deadline for Revised/Final Version
11 May 2022
- Submit abstract or full paper with evidence of conference fee deposit slip or payment transfer
- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in a journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere
- All papers must conform to the standard single-column format set in MS Word Template (Download it HERE)
- The paper must be written in English with a maximum of 10 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices
- Any additional page will be charged USD 20 per page
- Abstract without the completed paper will NOT be accepted.
- Papers must be sent through the OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System.
Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through a double-blind peer-review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the first submission.
At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by 1 January 2022 in order for the paper to be included in the Program and the Conference proceedings. By submitting a paper to present at the ICAF-IMDS 2022, you explicitly agree that you will have a fund and shall register for the conference.
Append together with Declaration Form as a single pdf.
Accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings. Authors will be required to transfer copyright of their paper to ICAF-IMDS 2022. The Proceedings will be available in the ICAF-IMDS Digital Library which can be accessed online, and will also be available in hard copy after the Conference. The Proceedings will be sent to ISI Thomson and Scopus for indexing.
On the basis of the recommendations provided by the peer reviewers, quality papers will be considered for publication in the following refereed journals:
- ICAF-IMDS Conference Proceedings;
- Indian-Pacific Journal of Accounting and Finance (IPJAF);
- International Journal of Contemporary Accounting Issues (IJCAI);
- Publication in Scopus/ERA
The accepted papers are subject to compliance to review report, editorial comments, conference feedback, and payment of applicable submission fees. Before submission, papers need to be formatted as per the journal requirements. Authors of the shortlisted papers will be invited to enhance their papers (i.e., improving the findings, expanding in some areas and drilling deeper into others, to justify a good journal publication) for submission and possible publication in the relevant journals. Papers will undergo the journal's peer review process, and the journal's Editors will select accepted papers for publication.
*The registration fee includes Certificate of presentation, Conference materials, coffee breaks, lunch.
**The registration fee includes Conference material, Lunch.
Conference Payment Deadline Date: 11 May 2022
For members who desire to withdraw from participation after payment, the following rules shall apply:
b) Refund of 100% of fees paid will be returned on request if cancellation is thirty days or more before the event.
c) Refund of 50% of fees paid will be returned on request if cancellation is made between fifteen and thirty days before the event.
d) No refund will be made if cancellation is less than fifteen days before the event.
e) Refunds to delegates denied Visa would be made 60 working days after the Conference.
f) No refund will be made once the Visa is issued for the purpose of attending this conference, but the participant subsequently declines attendance.
Accommodation can be arranged at a negotiated rate, which is inclusive of breakfast and dinner for International Presenters and/or participant.
ICAF-IMDS 2022 Secretariat