Beyond human expectation, Covid-19 has re-echoed the essence of technology in human existence and accelerated its adoption. The unexpected shut down of the world’s economies at the height of the pandemic crisis caused economies and business to embrace technology forcefully. Many business organisations across sectors, government bodies and individuals which many least expect now transact their business engagement online to sustain themselves during the Covid-19 period. With the hindsight of hope from the reduction in Covid-19 cases discovery, the world is now in the New Normal where technology plays a crucial role in worlds economy revival and recovery. Beholds, the ICAN-Malaysia International Accountants’ Conference Kuala Lumpur 2021 recognises the recovery challenges and finds it imperative for deliberation at this point.
Come and join the IIAC-IMDS 2021 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Conference for professional career enrichment
Conference Theme: “Economy and Business Resilience in the Pandemic Era: A Drive for Digital Transformation".
Venue: Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Date: 24 - 25 March 2021 (VIRTUAL)
Speciality tracks for this year’s conference cover the role of the digital transformation on governance, financial market, labour market, education, tax policies and social innovations in the new norm.
Track 1: Education
- Curriculum design and development in the new norm;
- Rethinking Education post COVID-19
Track 2: Labour
- Labour law and employment opportunity in the new norm
Track 3: Capital Market
- The fourth industrial revolution waves:
- The implications for the capital market in emerging economies.
Track 4: Tax Implication
- The economic implication of COVID-19:
- Tax development in the new norm
Track 5: Accounting Profession
- The capabilities and competencies of accountants in the fourth industrial revolution era.
Track 6: Business Managers
• The fourth industrial revolution and the preparedness of business organisations
Registration Closing Dates
The closing date for registration requiring Malaysia Visa is 22 February 2021, and
The closing date for registration requiring NO Malaysia visa is 15 March 2021.
IIAC-IMDS 2021 Secretariat