1. What are the possible Airlines to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
The list of all international flight flying Nigeria-Malaysia route are contained in Table 1.
Table 1: List of Airlines
2. Can delegates/ participants/ presenters travel from Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi through Air?
Yes. Upon arrival at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport, delegates/ participants/ presenters can fly down to Langkawi using the services of any of the domestic airlines in Table 2.
3. Are there Shopping opportunities in Kuching?
Kuching, Sarawak is an international tourist Island that provides visitors with an array of big shopping malls with duty free package. Delegates/presenters/participants can refer to the conference brochure for more information about Kuching.
4. Is there any arrangement for excess luggage arrangement for delegates, presenters and participants?
Yes. The conference organisers have a readymade provision to cater for the need of delegates with excess luggage through cargo at a very cheap and affordable rate. Payment will be made on delivery in Nigeria.
5. Can delegates/ presenters/ participant request for extra mattress where the number of accompanying persons (children) are more than the bed space?
Yes, delegate can demand for additional mattress at the Reception of the hotel subject to hotel rate per night.
6. Is there any special provision to aid prompt procurement of Visa for the Conference?
Yes, the organizers of Malaysia Conference Agenda 2020 (ICAN Malaysia) and ICAN Nigeria will be in touch with the Malaysia High Commission Abuja, Nigeria. Please contact the Officers stated in the Call for Papers and the Registration Form. For immigration purpose in Malaysia, the E-passport of the delegates/ presenters/ participants will be in the custody of the conference organiser on arrival. The passport will be returned on the day of departure.
7. Can delegates/ presenters/participants stay extra days after the conference?
Yes, but delegates, presenters and participants are permitted to stay for two weeks as stamped in their International passport by the Malaysian Immigration Service at the point of entry. The organisers do not expect any delegate to stay beyond the approved periods as any violation attracts serious penalty by the Malaysia Immigration Service.